Some of my Setzer family surprised me tonight for my upcoming 29th birthday, Aug. 7. The nieces and nephews here in Myrtle Beach this week made me a b-day sign, card, had me balloons and a yummy cake! They were so sweet when I walked in at Dennis and Jeanne's tonight (my in-laws) and said "Surprise"!
Today marks about week 10 in my pregnancy! Trevor and I are really excited and ask for you to keep us in your prayers. Our baby should be due between the end of Feb-March 1, 2009. This will be grandbaby #9 for Dennis and Jeanne. For my parents, they are expecting grandbaby #1 and #2 within about a month of each other!
A dear friend of mine, Cindy Gurley, has been fighting cancer for over 8 years and this past week she started having some complications and is back in the hospital at Carolina's Medical Center. She has some important decisions to make about her health care this week, so please keep Cindy and her husband, Dan, in your prayers. Cindy is such a strong woman in the Lord and has been such an inspiration to me over the years! She was one of my ADN instructors at Sampson Community College from 1998-2000. We became good friends completing a bible study together and have stayed in touch every since. I love you, Cindy! oxoxox
A thank you goes out to Wendy, my sister-in-law, for inspiring me to start a blog. I have enjoyed reading hers for several mo's now. And keep Wendy in your prayers this week...she is about to have her 2nd girl, Lyla, due any day now! I better close for now since I work in the AM! Good Night!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Early birthday surprise
Posted by mbeachRN at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We're blessed to have you in our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love,
PopPop and Nana
Hello, just want to say Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a cool summer. Thank you for sharing your blog and pictures. My son is going to 9th grade and is already taller than me! My daughter is going to 5th grade. It's hard to believe they were the same babies growing in my tummy! Congrats on your first pregnancy! The baby ticker is so neat!
Sincerely, Vicki
Post a Comment