CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2nd OB Visit

This morning Trevor and I had the 2nd OB visit. All my lab work came back "normal" from the last visit. We enjoyed hearing our baby's heartbeat again today!! I am sure as the baby continues to grow...making my tummy grow...it will seem more real each day! We pray that our baby continues to develop well and that we stay healthy. We continue to go for our Chiropractic adjustments each week. My next appt. will be in 4 weeks. My sister is also doing well and she may find out if they are having a boy or girl on her next OB visit!

My sister-in-law, Wendy, is hoping her 2nd daughter, Lyla, comes soon! We are praying for her as she has had some vision trouble recently. I know the doctors are watching her closely to make sure mom and baby are OK.

Dennis seems to be recovering well from his recent back surgery. We have enjoyed watching the Olympics with them some. My friend, Cindy, is at a rehab facility in Charlotte since her back surgery. Prayers continue for both Dennis and Cindy.

Also in baby news, my cousin Monica's baby shower- for her twin boys-is this Sat. in Clinton, N.C. I am sad to have to miss the shower but will be in touch with her. Her twins are due around the beginning of November...exciting times!

My sister, Noelle, is starting her JUNIOR year at ECU tomorrow...we hope you have a great year, Noelle!!! So proud of you!

2 comments:

djsetzer said...

I'm glad you and Wendy are blogging so I know what's going on. The brothers are terrible about keeping us posted. Maybe you need to make it sound like sports. "The baby kicked a fieldgoal through my bellybutton today." Then my sweet hubby might remember to share the news.

mbeachRN said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for reading! Have a good week! =)