CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

January came and is now almost over! I have continued to work 2 days a week at the hospital. Staying busy going to the ear doctor, OB and chiropractor. Everything is about the same so far with our baby. Trevor and I went to an infant care and breastfeeding class, Sat, Jan. 10. The hospital has an education office, Health Finders, at Coastal Grand Mall here, so that's where our class was. We taught Sunday School Jan. 11 and I read the scripture at the 11 am service. Jan. 11 was my grandmother Warren's birthday, and this was the first year without her. Dennis and Jeanne went on a cruise this month and enjoyed that even though it was cold. We even had a little SNOW here in M.B.! (just enough to say we saw some!) On Mon, Jan. 19th, at our OB apt. we had an u/s and our baby is breech. The baby weighted about 4lb 12 oz then. I have been doing exercises to help the baby turn along with going to the chiropractor for adjustments. The Webster technique used by chiropractors is supposed to relax the ligaments and help the baby turn. Last Sat. night I got terribly sick with n/v and diarrhea, yuck!! I had cramps all night and Sun. am when I still couldn't keep anything down we called the on call dr. and Dr. Markley had me come on in to the hospital. The baby and I were monitored all day, and I got 2 liters of IVF along with a shot of terbutaline to relax my uterus so the small amount of contractions I was having wouldn't lead to labor. Sunday, Jan. 25th, was my dad's birthday. Thankfully, I felt much better after rest this week. I went back to work on Thursday and work again tomorrow, Sunday, Feb. 1. It's amazing another month is already here! Martha is about to have her baby! If she doesn't go into labor before, she is going to the hosp. in G'ville to be induced Mon. am! How exciting that Brayden will soon be here! The first grandchild for my parents. Trevor and I hope to go see them soon! We pray they have a safe delivery and that our baby will turn soon. Mostly, we pray our baby will be born healthy and baby and I stay well no matter how it gets here!

0 comments: