Trevor and I saw our baby on the u/s yesterday. We are so thankful everything looks well. Boy or girl?...we are waiting to find out at the birth. Trevor has been working a lot on the baby's room and his dad has been able to help out some, too. We are very excited!
I am resting as much as possible due to having a sore throat, left ear continues to drain at times and generalized tiredness. I am being followed by my ear dr. also, so we are trying to stay on top of things. I want to stay as healthy as possible and pray the baby does too! Trevor and I continue to go for our chiropractic adjustments, so that is helpful.
We are looking forward to the weekend. We work again tomorrow and then plan to be with my parents and see other family over the weekend at a family reunion.



0 comments:
Post a Comment